For Halloween, Carlos and I took the moped to go get some dinner. We wore our costumes the whole night. We thought that other people would be dressed up but they weren't. We didn't care though. On our way home, this redneck yelled out the window at us and said, "what the hell kind of costume is that?" when carlos turned and looked at him he seemed relieved and said "oh your a banana, I thought you was a yellow KKK" ha. We laughed about that forever. So anyways Carlos was a banana and I was a bee for the 10th year in a row.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Halloween
Posted by DeLaBlog at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
allison i love your costumes! that is hilarious that no one else was dressed up! people were dressed up all over slc! lol Later trixy!
HAHAHA! Only you guys could pull off riding in these on your moped! How funny!
eric could not stop laughing when we read this!!
Carlos will you please give Ronday some tips on how to dress up for Halloween or even to dress up at all for that matter. I love the banana costume, but especially love that "High School Sweethearts" picture. Sort of like Pocahontas meets dirty/slutty Mexican ranchero. You guys could totally star in your own movie called "High School Sweethearts" where you sing and dance. And oh, of course there would be another girl like "sharpay" where she would be absolutely in love with the slutty Mexican boy who is only the most popular and hottest guy in school! Doesn't that sound good?!!
p.s. I really really thing that it would be a hit in the box office because I have really good taste.
The famous bee costume...yeah maybe you should try Dumbo next year.hehe.
Post a Comment