I had a blast this thanksgiving! Carlos' parents and Rendon all came to stay with us in Champaign for the holiday. We watched christmas movies and played lots of WII and solitare, and ate more than we needed too! We also went to visit Carlos' cousins in Indianapolis, and that was a lot of fun. Then for the last 2 days we went to Chicago to hang out. In Chicago we stayed at a hotel that was over a hundred and thirty years old. And, 4 presidents have stayed there. It was really pretty. We went to the Navy peir and rode the fariswheel, we ate a nice dinner a lawreys, and we went to Macey's and saw all the cool christmas window displays. There was also a german thing going on where they were selling hand made orniments and christmas decorations. It was really a lot of fun. When we came home from Chicago it was snowing and in the morning we woke up to all white. Thanks Alberto Karen and Rendon for a great thanksgiving! We missed you Brown family!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving!
Posted by DeLaBlog at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
It looks so pretty, and cold! I can't wait for you to come home for Christmas. I miss you!
I seriously love your new hair cut! How cute, I'm so jealous you get to be in a big snowy city by an outside skating rink! You are gonna come home to a total different scene- not Christmasy at all here. It's still barley gettin cool.
It looks so cold there!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you in December! Love you!
Watch out for the booty stank...
It's fun to meet more of James's family! I think I met some of your siblings in Dallas over the summer, and now it's good to know you! Happy holidays!
I love the pictures!! I didn't know you cut your hair, I love! Can't wait to see you guys so we can hear more about what you guys do way out there!
p.s. I need a rematch in Mario Kart!
first off...i love ur hair. next i love u and all ur pictures and ur cute blog and life and such. 3rd my blog is a class blog fyi and for some reason people really think i just enjoy posting about technology. and 4thly sorry about the throw up in ur mouth...i told nicole not to post it. love u!
Hey Allison!! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!! I am going to be going private on my blog, so I need your email!! Thanks!
Post a Comment