My birthday was on March 28th! I'm 24 years old!!! Can you believe it? I can't. ha For my birthday/Mary's birthday, My mom and I drove down to Newport, California to hang out with Mary and Ron! On friday we drove down to Rodeo Drive and walked around the shops. I found my dream ring at Tiffany's, and had to come to terms with the fact that I will never have it. ha My dog Harley pooped on Rodeo Drive, that was pretty awesome. We saw Keifer Sutherland. He was within arms reach, and I just gave a cheesy/creepy smile to him. After that, we went to Hollywood and saw the chinese theatre and walked down the "walk of fame". I saw the guy from "10 years younger", I think I'm the only person who would have recognized him ha. On Saturday the four of us rented bikes and road them up and down the boardwalk. I got a psychic reading and then Ron rented a boat that we drove around the bay and looked at all the gorgeous houses that were right on the water. It was so much fun. That night we went to Laguna and shopped and ate at a greek restaurant. There was a live band and people dancing, and our waiter was horrible ha but it made for a fun story. My birthday was so much fun and I would have done nothing different! Thanks MOM, RON, and MARY!!!!! you guys are the best!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Birthday!!
Posted by DeLaBlog at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
sounds like you had lots of fun! wish I could have been with you! I have never even heard of "10 years younger"... i love all the photos!
i wanna know about your psychic reading!
Happy Birthday, your day looked really fun!
hey Allison- happy late b-day! You look just plain darling, as usual! You are the cutest girl with SOOOOO much to offer. I wish things were going better for you. Sorry to hear things haven't been great lately. we now share some history in common.... :(
If ya ever need to vent....email me anytime....
lv_camille@yahoo.com
What else have you been up to?! Are you at your mom's for now, want an update to see how everything down here is going...work, etc.
We wish you a Happy late Birthday!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! What a great Birthday!
What a cute dog! I guess when you have got to go you have go to go...........lol You guy's are the cutest family. It sucks that we live so far away : ( we don't get to see anybody that often anymore. Hopefully we will get to see you guy's this year : ) Take it easy and talk to ya later!
We used to live 2 blocks from that Outback, and my sister worked there for years (Angie). Too bad because we really liked visiting the bar and getting Thunder Cream shakes. I hope you enjoy Utah! Cute pictures of the fam by the way.
Post a Comment