CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008


It's time for my massive updating post. Since I last posted on my dumbo blog a lot has happened. First, Carlos and I made it to our one year anniversary!!! yeay! We celebrated our anniversary for 2 days. On the first day (which was May 3) we went out to eat at Chipotle, one of my favorite places ever. Then we made our way over to the Mirage and saw the Beatles "LOVE" show. It was so great. A girl from my spanish class was one of the dancers. Carlos' dad hooked us up with some awesome seats, and if we would have come to the show that was at 8, we would have been sitting 2 rows up from where all the American Idol contestents were sitting. (including Jason Castro) Just my luck. It was a blast though and I recomend everyone goes and sees that show. Then on our actual anniversary we went to dinner at the Olive Garden, I got my favorite drink (pina colada, virgin, with strawberry) yummy! Then we went to see Iron man I believe. That was also good! Anyways, I guess I'll throw in something cheesy like "Thanks Carlos for everything", "your my favorite husband". On the day of our anniversary 2 angels were born. There names are Joey and Wilson. We have so much fun with these guys. They are already growing so fast. Bedtime with them is always my favorite. I must also give a shout out to Rambo and Conan for all there love and support! We love you guys!



1 comments:

Tammy Gregory said...

Your little lizards are cute but I dunno about your snakes eating the mice LOL.