CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome!

Come one, Come all! This is my new awesome blog! Thanks to Nicole Cahoon-Petersen for kicking me in the butt, I finally did it! I can't wait. I have music and I have pictures....this is so fun. Well this is my first post just letting everyone know that I'm back in buisness. Tomorrow I'll throw some pictures on and do one massive post to let eveyone know what has happened in the last 3 months. Thanks for being patient with me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al I am so glad you have your blog set up! It is wonderfully delightful!!! lol Carlos is crazy makin' a blog that's anti allison! =) I love your halloween pic! And I didn't know your mom got a new dog! that's hilarious that they named her bella! We gotta go see that movie together during Christmas! Hurray for your blog!!!!