The forth of July was soooo much fun! Carlos and I and some friends drove to California for the weekend. We stayed at carlos' friends Brians house, who pretty much has the coolest parents ever. His house was awesome and had lots of secret rooms and doors that led to places in their closets. It was Crazy. The first day we were in Cali we somehow ate for free all day! There was a BBQ at the beach and the food never ended. Then that night we went to go watch fireworks at mission bay and got free food at the hotel we went to watch them at. Now that's the way to travel. The next day we hung out at the beach all day, I rode a kayak and it was soooo scary. Then I surfed a little and rode the most awesome wave!! That night there was a carnival at the del mar race tracks. We rode an elephant and rode a ton of spinning rides until everyone was sick (except me cause i love to spin). We laughed so hard I think I might have peed my pants. All I can say is that I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back in August with my family!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Independence Day!
Posted by DeLaBlog at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that sounds awesome! I would love to ride an elephant! and I love the spinny rides too... hardly anyone else I know likes those kind!
Sweet! How fun! Did that kid get married? I forgot his name...
Post a Comment