This tag is pretty unique, so I thought I would give it a shot.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
p.s. Give a memory of carlos too, especially those of you who know him better! =)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Oh the memories!!!
Posted by DeLaBlog at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well I think that I just remember thinking that you were so energetic and fun, and I always wished like I could dance like you and Nicole. Because I thought you two were awesome!
Isn't this game so fun! I liked the one about us in our duet costume... I haven't thought about that one for a while. There are too many with you! I would have to say one of my favs was when we decided to dress up on superbowl sunday, you as a jungle woman, and me as rainbow bright. When you started running down the apt. complex in front of a bunch of people we didn't know, I stopped to avoid embarrassment and let you continue! haha good times. I also loved our rollerblading trips down Charleston we felt so free!
oh, i forgot! the comment you said about brady almost made me pee my pants. as for carlos, he is just hilarious! I remember doing your bridal shower video with him and how i was trying so hard not to laugh at all his funny questions... like the answer to what pet he wanted "definitely a shark!" or when i asked him what you do to relax and he said something like, "she likes to sleep... in her bed... she just goes to it" lol good times
Oh man I'll always remember us going to the mall in our dance uniforms and taking dorky pics in the picture booths. I swear I peed my pants once laughing so hard! Oh and the times going to skate parks mooning boys to mexican music. Good times!
Post a Comment