8 TV Shows I Like to watch:
America's Next Top Model
The Office
King of Queens
Animal Planet
Law and Order
Wife swap
Jon and Kate plus 8
Oprah
8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
Chipotle
Nitaya (thai food)
Taco Bell
Los Taco
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
Outback
KFC
8 Things that happened today:
Slept in
Cut hair all day
made 2 dinners because we couldn't decide on just one
caught my dog eating his poop
chased my other dog for 10 min trying to get him to come inside. he thought i was playing but i was really annoyed
did the dishes
listened to christmas music
Im learning waxing and i waxed carlos' nose hairs. weird but wonderful!!! (ill practice on you if youd like)
8 Things I am looking forward to
my dogs being potty trained
going home for chrismas
snow
baking holiday stuff (cookies, rolls, turkey, hot chocolate)
my neighbor to get married so i can hang out with his wife
playing racket ball with carlos
having kids one day
having a banana monkey in cancun
8 Things on my wish list:
Carlos being done with school
Travel! travel! travel!
being better at sports
being a better cook
I had more winter cloths
I lived in Hawaii again
I want another animal
I was the best dancer in the world!
8 People to tag:
Rose Brown
Amber Cooper
Melissa Ballard
Amy Vanus
Whitney Larkin
Brittany Worthen
Ashley Jensen
Nicole Doane
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
8
Posted by DeLaBlog at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hello cousin Allison! David says hi... cute blog!
Thanks Allie for tagging me. I have absolutely nothing to do. LOL MOM
Haha! My dog use to eat her poo! Nasty! She grew out of it!
I can't believe you moved out of Vegas right when I'm coming back!At least I can know what's going on with you by reading your blog. You and Carlos are so cute. I should have known you'd have tons of pets! Well you look great.
okay, that dog poo thing is nasty! lol i didn't know you liked thai food.. i have never had it.. let's get it next time we're together!!!
LOL now you guys better back off me about my dogs eating there poo!! I mean it. I'm glad you finally gave me your new blog, I was like "uhhh what the heck, are they not doing a blog anymore." I don't know why but I thought your costume story was hilarious. I want to meet Harley soo bad, but only when she is not eating poo. She should so get together with my dogs.
I also can't wait for you guys to have kids and to also go get a banana monkey in Cancun! mmm
Post a Comment