I found an old book of quotes I had for an institute class the other day. The more I read, the more I want to share. So randomly I might throw a quote up on here. Hopefully these quotes either uplift or enlighten you in some way, because they have for me. Here is the quote for today:
what is it about adversity that changes our hearts like nothing else can?
Adversity brings out a side of us we dont see that often... it tests our faith and allows us to humble ourselves.
I decided to do two today.......
Live your life in a way that when people speak ill of you, no one will believe them.
Anyways, thats my "quote of the day"....ENJOY!



3 comments:
I love those quotes! thanks!
Great quotes! You already live your life so that nobody could ever believe anything bad about you! Thanks for being such a great example to me! I look up to you...lil' sis!
That is a great one! I love good quotes. They really are soo uplifting. And u r for sure one of those people no one would ever believe anything bad about! I will c u later today! peace hommie...
Post a Comment