1. Real name: Allison Maxine Brown 34. First Surgery: tubes in my ears when i was youngSo I'm REALLY bored and stole this off of someone else's blog. Don't judge me ha
100 Truths
2. Nickname: Allie, Al, Allie B, Smalls, or now poopy pants (ha don't ask)
3. Status: Married....
4. Zodiac sign: Aries
5. Male or female: hmmmm...female? yes I think thats right.
6. Elementary: katz mc millan and mc millan katz
7. Middle School: johnson
8. High School: LVgay I mean LVA, palo verde, and cimmaron
9. College: southern utah university and evans cosmetology
10. Natural Hair color: who knows, prolly a really mousey blonde brown color
11. Long or short: short =(
12. Loud or Quiet: Loud and proud
13. Sweats or Jeans: sweats
14. Phone or Camera: Phone even though nobody calls
15. Health freak: nope but my mother is
16. Drink or Smoke: nope
17. Do you have a crush on someone: I'm sure I could find someone
18. Eat or Drink: Eat eat eat
19. Piercings: Just my ears
20. Tattoos: no way
21. Music: I love music! I listen to just about everything
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy, im a little bit schizo when i watch scary movies
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: Ears when i was in junior high
24. First best friend: well I cant just pick one
25. First award: I have no idea
26. First crush: every boy, Jason Lee, Alex kramer, Tyler Futrell, Stephan Camden (those were the major ones)(those were also junior high)
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: well technically Peter Rigg when i was 16 (he was my first kiss also)
28. First pet: Molly RIP
29. First big vacation: church history tour
30. First big birthday:my sweet sixteen with breann
31. First Car: astrovan haha best car ever!
32. First Favorite Song: eternal flame by the bangles
33. First phone: my senior year i think i got a cell phone finally
35. First time on an Airplane: junior high for something dance related
LASTS:
36. Phone Call: my mom.....i had to brake the news that i got a job =(
37. Instant Message: tammy on facebook
38. Text Message: nicole to do her hair for her bday
39. Song you listened to: one step at a time by i think jordan sparks on nicoles blog ha
40. Time you cried: last night
CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: life
42. TV: jeremy is watching the golden compass
43. Drinking: water
44. Hair: down in a cute lil a-line bob (thanks jen!)
45. Wearing: pajamas of course
46. Eating: i just had spaghetti
47. With: the fam
48. I'm about to: finish this then maybe ill read
49. Listening to: the tv in the background
50. Plans for today: get a job (done) and thats it
YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: so bad
52. Want to get married: more than anything
53. Careers in mind: cosmetology
54. Place of Residency: anywhere warm....i would love to stay close to my family
55. Car or Truck: i want a truck
WHICH IS BETTER:
56. Shorter or taller: fun size (shorter)
57. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
58. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: Serious
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: neither
61. Young or old: Young
HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: no
63. Ran away from home: when i was like 5 and made it just to the end of the street
64. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Nope
65. Killed somebody: ya all the time
66. Broken someones heart: I didn't want to
67. Been arrested: no
68. Cried when someone died: yep
69. Kissed a stranger: never
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: not that i know of
71. Laughed until you cried: all the time
72. Met someone who changed your life: many
73. Fallen in Love: absolutely
74. Found out someone was talking about you: as a matter of fact, yes! ha
75. Been Cheated on: peter!! haha i forgive you!
76. Cheated on anyone: Never
77. Lost someone special: very special
78. Broken a bone: nope....knock on wood
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Most of the time
80. Miracles: Yes
81. Love at first sight: yes
82. Heaven: Most definitely
83. Santa Claus: yep
84. Holding Hands on the first date: um i prefer not too
85. Kiss on the first date: naw
RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: lunch time
88. Do you like the snow: to play in
89. What's your favorite season: spring or fall
90. Can you swim: nope
91. Ridden a horse: love it
92. Ridden a bike: im a pro
93. Photogenic: you know it ha
94. Have siblings: 2 sisters 3 brothers
95. Beach or Mountains: beach!!!
96. Hot or Cold: Hot
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: more than ever
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: im trying
99. Do you believe in God: Absolutely.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 5 people. **Whoever is bored :)**
Thursday, March 12, 2009
If you read this your as lame as me
Posted by DeLaBlog at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I guess I am as lame as you! I just read the whole thing! You are a funny girl!
I read it and loved it and will probably do it too! I didn't know you drove the astrovan? I thought it died before you got to it! Lucky girl! Good times. Good times...
U seriously can't swim?? Nawww
Post a Comment