I'm really late on posting this, but about 2 or 3 weeks ago, my most bestest friends and I took a trip to Utah. We stayed at Nicoles house in Salt Lake City. It was so much fun! We didn't plan anything, we just shopped and ate a lot and had dance parties in the car. I felt like I was young again. We stayed up all night telling stories. I have the coolest friends in the world! The best part of the trip, I'll let Tammy tell, "I about died when we were getting gas and Michelle left the gas pump in the car and thought I put it back and Allison drove away and we heard this big bang and loooked back and the pump went flying in the air onto the ground. Uhh embarrasing, who does that!!" HAHA!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Girls trip!!
Posted by DeLaBlog at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
something strange...you kind of look like great grammy behind you in that last pic?
Um....I did that!! My story is worse because I was the gas pumper also! Then I go in to get some money from the ATM while the gas is still pumping...and hop into the car and try to drive off!! OOPS! Thats one way to make you feel like a dumb blonde, right?
Post a Comment