Aleast once a year I try to make a trip out to Cali to see me sister Mary. It usually always happens around my birthday. Mary and Ron are always so nice to let me come and stay at there house! It was so nice to get away from the brutally cold weather that utah has to offer.......except, it just so happens, utah was in the 70's when I was gone and in the 60's in Cali......just my luck! None the less, California was beautiful. We rode bikes on the boardwalk (my favorite!), Ate yummy sushi rolls and salmon at houstons, where my mom gave me the option to choose brocoli or carrots with our meal and I asked if we could do both and she said very loudly in front of our hot waiter......"we are trying to cut down our portions REMEMBER?".......at that moment, I felt like a true fat girl. Then we shopped til Mary got annoyed, went to the newport temple, layed on the beach while 30 boys in spedos ran by us, and saw a sealion! I really wanted to go back to the phsycic that told me last march, that I would have a serious boyfriend by the end of this march, that she was wrong and I want my ten dollars back! I also didn't get to go kayak like I hoped. But, I really can't complain. It was a good break from reality. Thank you mom, mary, and ron for making my trip the best one EVER!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
California dreamin
Posted by DeLaBlog at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment