CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cancun



The week after we were in California, we flew out to Cancun for the De La Paz trip. I can't even begin to explain how amazingly beautiful Cancun is. The first thing I remember is going down to take a dip in the ocean and got a bath instead. The water in cancun was soooooooooo warm, I loved it. I have never seen cleaner water in my life. We had so much fun boogie boarding and getting banana monkeys (frozen yummy drinks) served to us in the pool. Karen took me to get a 3 hour massage. It was amazing. We went to see the ruins in Tulum, and I got a real homemade myan shirt. We also went to the cenotes which are underground lakes. On our way to the cenotes we saw a monkey and we got to play with it. The last day we were there we went scuba diving and saw a sting ray that was atleast 4 feet by 4 feet. We also saw a sea turtle swimming with us. Cancun was a lot of fun. I'm so happy for the opportunity I had to go on vacation with my two families. They were both so much fun. I loved the time I was able to spend with both of them.

1 comments:

Tammy Gregory said...

OMG how pretty I'm jealous!And how cool you got to hold a monkey!