In loving memory of Garrett Brent Phillips
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
We'll miss you! God be with you til we meet again.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by DeLaBlog at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i heard the sad news. that was sweet of you to do a post for him. sorry i haven't called you back. school started and i have been doing this with me head detached! I want to know about your new home! post and let us know! i miss ya! i'll call ya again soon! love ya
Post a Comment